Happy Friday, ladies!
Who's ready for the weekend? I know I am!
Today I'm excited to announce that I've received the Liebster Award...again! Remember when I got it the first time here? This time, I was blessed by Mary from This Is How My Garden Grows. Thanks, Mary! :)
This award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kind, lovely, endearing, and welcome.
How it works:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you and create 11 questions for bloggers you have tagged.
3. Choose up to 11 bloggers and link them to your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs.
Here are the questions that Mary asked:
Q. What is the one hair product you can not live without?
A. I don't use any products in my hair. Does a hair tie count? ;)
Q. Do you like Target or Walmart?
A. TARGET! That place is Heaven. And Walmart is the opposite.
Q. What is your favorite hobby?
A. Do I have to pick just one? I'd have to say blogging, singing, or cooking.
Q. Would you ever have plastic surgery?
A. Yes. And I plan to within the next 4 years. 10 points if you can guess what I'd have done.
Q. Coke Pepsi?
A. Coke, if it's from Mexico and in a glass bottle. Pepsi if it's from a can.
Q. Favorite grown up drink?
A. Godiva Chocolate Martini. Aka Orgasminacup.
Q. Favorite nail polish color?
A. I don't have a favorite at the moment since I'm just now getting into painting my gorgeous, non-bitten nails. Shout out suggestions!
Q. Favorite time of year?
A. Spring and Autumn. I love new beginnings.
Q. Favorite trashy reality show?
A. Teen Mom. But only the original and Teen Mom 2. After that, it's too trashy to even be on TV.
Q. Do you prefer ebooks or real books?
A. I've actually had this debate before. I prefer real books. I love the smell of the musty pages, the sound they make when I turn them, the way books look on the shelf. However, I don't think I'd be against loaning a Kindle from Amazon just to see what it's like. Which reminds me...I need to buy a new book.
Q. Do you believe love at first sight?
A. Yes. While it doesn't happen that way for everyone, it happened that way for us and we couldn't be happier. :)
My questions for you:
1. What is your biggest fear and where does it come from?
2. If you had to live in another country/state for the rest of your life, where would it be?
3. When you were young, how did you picture the way your life would turn out? Is that picture accurate today?
4. When was the last time you told someone you love them and meant it from the bottom of your heart?
5. If you collect souvenirs, which is your favorite and where is it from?
6. Post your all-time favorite picture of yourself.
7. What is your favorite holiday tradition (from any holiday)?
8. Your plane crashes into the ocean and you're now stranded on a desert island - what do you do to survive?
9. Who's you're celebrity man-crush?
10. Who's your celebrity girl-crush?
11. And last, but not least, why do you blog?
I tag these beautiful ladies! Seriously, you should check them out!
Chelsea from South Meets City
Mrs. K from Mrs. K & Captain J
Jill from Adding A Burden
Whit from Black Little Button
Rachel from Feisty Fashionista
Fran from FreeBorboleta
Chelsea from From Friends To Loving the Coast Guard
Taylor from Goings On In Texas
Rorie from Imperfect Obsession
Jamie from Life In A Southern Town
Ashley from The Johnston's
Holly from The Robertson Clan