I'm a little late on the " _ _ in _ _ " train with Erin from Living In Yellow, but I thought I'd jump on anyway. Besides, you can never have too many random list posts, right?
Erin had a birthday last week and made a fun list of all the things she'd like to do in her 26th year of life. Since I'm about half way through year 21, I thought I'd push it to 22! So I've got roughly... 1.5 years to complete this list. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy! :)
1. Get professional pictures taken of us, just because.
2. Get to know Champaign as well as the back of my hand.
3. Host a legitimate party (not the college keg sort) at our apartment.
4. Make at least 3 new girlfriends and keep in touch/get together regularly.
5. Achieve a weight or size that makes me excited to put on skinny jeans.
6. Nix fast food. For good. Except Wendy's...you can stay.
8. Join our local CSA at the beginning of the next season (March 2013).
9. Successfully potty train Ava and Eli.
10. Purchase my first Erin Condren planner and my first Scentsy (it's the little things).
11. Surprise Joshua for his 21st birthday. :) I've already got plans swimming in my head!
13. Pursue my love of cooking OUTSIDE my kitchen.
15. Attend BlogHer 2013 or 2014.
16. Open my own retirement account.
17. Complete at least one book and one Pinterest project per month that is NOT a recipe.
19. Grow my blog to 500 followers. That's achievable, right?
20. Participate in a Color Run.
21. Plan and budget for more creative date nights.
22. Make eating dinner together with NO TV a priority.
What would you like to accomplish in your next 365 days of life?