In turn, I'm awarding Alana of Mrs. Alana's Miscellany the award. Congratulations! I recently started following Alana after seeing her name pop up a few times on other blogs I keep up with. I thought, "Oh, she sounds pretty cool!" so I hopped on over to her page and realized...she IS cool. Alana is a fellow military wife, married to an Airman, and she's super cute. Check her out!
Here are a few recent posts of hers that I especially enjoyed:
DIY Pegboard Jewelry Organizer: I loved this adorable and easy DIY project! Alana just used an everyday peg board to create a stylish display for her jewelry and it turned out great! I especially love her wedding hanger above it. I've been looking for a way to display mine, and I think she chose the perfect spot to show off her new last name.
Girl Talk: What To Wear To A Ball?: What's a girl to do when she's attending a military ball, but has no idea what to wear? Ask her friends, of course! I loved all of the dresses Alana showed off AND the one she ultimately chose - the pink. :)
Now, here are the rules for accepting this award:
- First of all, you need to choose a blog that you’ve really been enjoying lately.
- Go submit the blog you chose at the Yostie Blog Award Hall of Fame.
- Then write a blog post honoring the blog you chose.
- You must include two of your favorite blog posts from that blog to link to.
- The post must include these rules.
- Include the Yostie button somewhere in your sidebar:
That's all! Congratulations again, Alana!