1. Choose five up and coming blogs to award the Liebster to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself.
The Cold Hard Facts
1. I've got webbed toes (sort of like this). The second and third toes on both of my feet are partially webbed. No, this does not make me a better swimmer.
2. I was adopted when I was 3 months old and my brother was adopted when he was 3 days old. We're 4 years apart and have different birth mothers. A few months after I turned 19 I had the awesome opportunity to meet my birth mother, Andrea. Sadly, my biological father died of a brain tumor a few years earlier so we never had the chance to meet.
3. From a young age I assumed I'd go to a four-year college, meet the man of my dreams there, and that we'd get married a year after graduation. We'd start our family a year later and have 3 kids, all 2 years apart. Um...if you've read my blog at all you know that's not what ended up happening at all...but I wouldn't have it any other way. :)
4. I love Joshua to death. He's my best friend and always knows how to cheer me up, make me laugh, and I fall deeper in love with him every day. But sometimes...just sometimes...he's a HUGE distraction to me. I just love him so much that when he's sitting on the couch, I want to sit on the couch with him and snuggle...which leads to a large build up of housework. So I actually love it when he works one day on the weekends so I can get things done. ;)
5. I don't have an "inside voice." My volumes are loud and LOUDER. J
My Lovely Liebsters
1. Dani @ My Heart Is In The Army, My Brain Is In Grad School
2. Amanda @ Pretty Little Life
3. Heather @ Relevant Notes
4. Maggie @ Most Everything Maggie
5. Jennifer @ Bliss To Bean
Congratulations ladies! I hope you enjoy your Liebster Award and spread the love! :)