A while back I was tagged by Cindy and Lisha for the "Eleven Things" survey going around Blogland and I'm just now getting around to posting my own! Since I was tagged by both of them, I'll do both of their questions. And since it'd get a bit lengthy, I'll do it in two parts. On the plus side, you'll be learning lots about little old me! ;)
Here goes nothin'.
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
Pretty easy, right? We'll see about that...
11 Random Facts About Moi
1. I love Ramen. But only chicken flavored Ramen. And when I eat it, I only make it one of two ways. I either make it with 1 cup water + 1 cup milk or I make it with stir fry veggies + sesame oil + 1 cup water.
2. Even though the twins wear me out and drive me nuts 50% of time, I still have baby fever. And last night I even threatened Joshua with quadruplets when he wouldn't stop talking about cars. I must be sick in the head.
|Pretty much every day of my life.|
|They look sweet now...but just you wait. Via.|
4. I love, love, love to cook. I make a meal plan every 2 weeks and am always excited to experiment with new recipes. Lately, my work schedule has been kicked from 32 to 45+ hours a week, so I've had less time to play around in the kitchen, but I'm hoping to get back into full gear (and even learn to bake from scratch!) when we move back to Illinois at the end of May.
5. I took Spanish for 6 years in middle school and high school...but I don't remember a lick of it now.
6. For the past 11 months, I've washed my hands over 100 times each weekday. My boss is an extreme germaphobe...I am not. So I wash my hands a ton during the work week and on weekends I wash my hands only after cooking, touching something really dirty, or going to the bathroom...so about 15 times a day on weekends.
***For the other 5 facts about me, check out this post!***
Cindy's Questions For Me
1. Where is your favorite place to shop? I would have to say Target! They've got everything and their clearance racks are my fave.
2. Are you a morning, night, or afternoon person? Definitely an afternoon person. I can't stand waking up earlier than 7am and I'm typically exhausted by 10pm.
3. As a kid, what was your favorite TV show? Do you remember Pepper Ann?
4. If there was a zombie apocalypse, what would you do? Do you think you'd survive? I have no idea what I'd do. Probably lock myself in my apartment with a lifetime supply of mace and MRE's. I definitely wouldn't survive if I stepped outside. Haha! I'm such a wimp!
5. What is your dream vacation destination? Hawaii was amazing, so I'd definitely love to go back and island hop.
6. List your top 5 favorite movies. Two Weeks Notice, The Proposal, While You Were Sleeping (can you tell I'm a Sandra Bullock fan?), Step Brothers, Legally Blonde.
7. Is your hair color natural or do you highlight/dye it? When I was between 17 and 20 I dyed my hair about 8 different times. It got too tedious, expensive, and damaging, so I had my stylist strip my hair (it took 3 times!) and fade it as close to my natural color as possible for our wedding.
|2009: My natural color with just a teensy bit of faded pink underneath.|
|2010: The darkest my hair's ever been! Everybody loved it, but it was just too much work.|
|My hair a few weeks after it was stripped and faded. I loved this dirty caramel color.|
8. If you could meet one person, past or present, who would it be? I'd actually really like to meet Sandra Bullock. She's pretty much one of my role models.
9. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind? No pets for us yet, but I'd love to get a beta fish when we move back to Illinois. And eventually, we'll get a beagle (for J) and a miniature pinscher (for me).
10. Would you rather fly, drive, or take a train? Josh and I both enjoy flying, but I think we'd both rather drive. Driving calms him down, and I absolutely love touristy road trips!
11. What website do you visit most often? Oh boy. Either every blog on my reader or Pinterest. I have quite a few pins, but I use it primarily for recipes.
***Stay tuned for my answers to Lisha's questions and my questions for others later this week!***