Lisha and I have been in cahoots lately to bring you an exciting opportunity to share your Spring Fever with other bloggettes. Introducing..........
Bloom Into Spring Exchange
I'm so excited for this exchange, you have no idea. I've had the idea in the back of my mind for quite some time now, but I figured Spring would be the perfect time to spread the love. Fresh air, sunshine, warm weather...it's time to spread the Spring Fever!
So here's what's up. The Bloom Into Spring Exchange is super easy and fun for all. All you need to do is go shopping for a few of YOUR favorite things for spring, pack them up with a little note to your partner, ship it out, and link-up when you receive a package in return! Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. So hit the stores! You've got $15 to spend on anything springy that catches your fancy. It could be a sparkly nail polish, a cute pair of flip flops, your favorite gardening tool, a delicious springtime recipe...anything you'd like. Just be sure to include a little variety in your package (fill 'er up!) to show off your personality. :)
Interested? Keep on reading!
Here are the details:
1. Sign up will run today (3/12) through Monday, March 19.
To sign up, leave a comment on this post with your
- Blog URL
2. On Wednesday, March 21st we'll announce partners and you can exchange addresses!
3. Purchase a few of your favorite spring things and pack them up for your partner.
Spending limit is $15 BEFORE shipping costs.
4. Ship your package by Wednesday, April 4th. That gives you 2 weeks to shop for your partner.
5. We will host a link-up on both of our blogs on Wednesday, April 18th so we can all show off the lovely spring things we've received from our partners!
Spread the word (and the Spring Fever), feel free to steal the awesome button Lisha created and put it on your blog, and sign up today!
*Bloom Into Spring Exchange is only open to bloggers who live in the continental U.S. and Canada.