I've been meaning to post this (and many other things) for the longest time. As you well know, I'm a procrastinator when it comes to blogging...but not because I don't enjoy it or YOU. Simply because this past 6 months of our lives has been insanely busy. We're talking 13 hour work days, 6 days a week for both of us. It's madness, people. And I can't wait for it to be over.
Which leads me to the main reason for this post. 2012 is just as big a year for us as 2011 was and I could not be more excited! We've got so many amazing things keeping us busy and on our toes and I can't wait to share the journey with you (when I can find a moment to
Here's what's on the agenda for 2012 for the Nix's.
January - Tail end of Chicago trip.
- Josh became interim squad leader for 45 days and earned Good Conduct medal!
- Signed the lease for our new apartment in Champaign!
February - Meagan worked 72 hours straight, having the twins all to herself. Insane!
- Meagan turned 21 that same weekend.
- We celebrate our very first Valentine's Day actually together!
- We celebrate our 1 year anniversary on the 25th!
March - Black Keys concert on the 9th.- Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage conference on the 18th and 19th.
April - Belated anniversary trip to NYC!
May - Josh begins his ETS leave, starts training for his CDL, and registers for classes at U of I!
- We begin the packing process so we can be out of our apartment at the end of June.
June - Pack, pack, pack!
- We move out of our first apartment together (sob!) and into a friend's house temporarily.
- JOSH OFFICIALLY FINISHES HIS ENLISTMENT!!!
July - Meagan finishes her year long stint with the twins.
- We move from Alexandria, VA to Champaign, IL!
August - We move into our new home!
- Josh goes on a hardcore camping trip with his buddies.
- Josh starts college!
- Meagan is hopefully working part-time and taking online classes.
September/October - Getting into the swing of things in our new hometown. :)
November - Josh turns 21!
- Maybe we'll host Thanksgiving at our place? ;)
December - Our 3 year dating/2 year proposal anniversary!- Celebrate Christmas/ New Year's with our families.
What are some exciting/big things happening in your life in 2012? Is this "your year"? Tell me how!