INGREDIENTS4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 lb. prosciutto
1 yellow and 1 green zucchinni, cut into half moons
1/2 package fresh mushrooms
2 cups baby spinach
1 clove garlic
1. Put frozen chicken in baking dish and sprinkle with lemon-herb seasoning. Bake according to directions on package.
2. In skillet, heat prosciutto until crisp, then shred into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
3. Using same skillet and olive oil, sautee all veggies and garlic until just softened.
4. Squeeze lemon half over veggies and mix thoroughly.
5. Add cooked chicken and sauteed veggies to prosciutto and mix.
Now, for WILW! I'm linking up with Jamie (although, it's a little late).
Today I'm loving...
*That I got to cuddle with my husband on the couch after a long, stressful day while eating pizza and watching Quantum of Solace.
*That I get to sleep in tomorrow.
*That SPC Jergens had a clear CT scan today! He's been taken off sedatives, but is still not awake, so pray that he'll wake up soon! He's also been transferred to a hospital a little closer to home (location can't be shared due to OPSEC protections), but it's one less hurdle he needs to cross until he can come home. Remember to check his wife's updates on his conditions and please share this hero's story.