I've seen many people participate, but this is the first time I'm being "awarded" and it makes me feel very special. =)
Here are the rules.
1. Thank the blog-friend who awarded you. Thanks Relevant Notes!!!
2. List seven random facts about yourself.
- My brother and I are both adopted, from different biological parents. I was adopted when I was 3 months old and met my biological mother last year. Such a sweet, loving, and godly woman.
- I have ALWAYS wanted to get a tattoo, but even the slightest bit of pain freaks me out. Also, the thought of something permanent being stuck in my body also irks me quite a bit as I'm kind of a naturalist and a perfectionist. I like having a blank canvas.
- I'm a tad OCD (if you couldn't tell by the last fact). I wash dishes a certain way, fold laundry a certain way, write a certain way, grocery shop a certain way, and do just about everything a certain way. If it's not done to my satisfaction, I start over. I know. I'm a weirdo.
- I HATE HATE HATE long-distance and can't wait to be married to my best friend and actually live in the same apartment together! I know some things will get old (like his refusal to wash dishes or even USE dishes), but the fact that I can come home to him every night makes me extremely happy. Wow. It doesn't even seem real.
- Banana freeze-pops are my favorite. And the blue ones. I can't eat any other kind.
- I'm kind of a tomboy. Pink has never been my favorite color. It's always been blues and greens for this girl. I would much rather get muddy playing in puddles than at a spa. And I loved playing catch with my dad. I had dolls, but never played with them (much to my mother's dismay). The girliest thing I ever did as a child was paint my fingernails (which would then chip because I couldn't keep from biting them).
- I have a very wide musical horizon. I love pretty much everything, except screamo crap. My favorites are country and indie tunes.
- Newlywed and Decorating
- Newlyweds Next Door
- Now and Evermore
- Lamberts Lately
- Newlyweds on a Budget
- The Franson World
- This and That
- La Vie Est Belle
- Is it sad that I can't come up with more blog-friends to tag? I think so. But thankfully, the blog-friends that I DO have will probably appreciate the love. Hope all you ladies are having a beautiful day!!!